. The fashion district has blocks of little stores packed with fabric and trims and sequins and goodness that has to be experienced. We (me and 5 coworkers) got in 4 solid days of shopping. We got all of our Into The Woods fabric and a few of us were shopping for other shows as well. The trip also included a trip to see Wicked (for research and inspiration, of course). Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE my job. I feel like I have no time anymore cause it keeps me really busy, but that's a small price to pay for so much fun.Thursday, June 12, 2008
i got paid for this?
I just got back from my LA shopping trip. It was awesome. I wish I had pictures to do it justice, but you really have to see it yourself
. The fashion district has blocks of little stores packed with fabric and trims and sequins and goodness that has to be experienced. We (me and 5 coworkers) got in 4 solid days of shopping. We got all of our Into The Woods fabric and a few of us were shopping for other shows as well. The trip also included a trip to see Wicked (for research and inspiration, of course). Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE my job. I feel like I have no time anymore cause it keeps me really busy, but that's a small price to pay for so much fun.
. The fashion district has blocks of little stores packed with fabric and trims and sequins and goodness that has to be experienced. We (me and 5 coworkers) got in 4 solid days of shopping. We got all of our Into The Woods fabric and a few of us were shopping for other shows as well. The trip also included a trip to see Wicked (for research and inspiration, of course). Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE my job. I feel like I have no time anymore cause it keeps me really busy, but that's a small price to pay for so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! What a job!! If you can even call it that... By the way, I tried reading the book, Wicked, but it was, well... wicked... I hear the musical is a lot better so I'll have to check it out some time!
I'm so jealous that you were able to go see Wicked. It is my dream to go see it. Can't wait to see your show.
Post a Comment