Sunday, May 4, 2008

missing the OR coast

I wish this was me. This is my former surfing teacher. No, I can't surf like that, but I sure wish I was there right now. I miss the quick roadtrips to the coast-the surfing, the sea lions, the Chowder Bowl, etc (megan-this etc applies to you-you know all about etc.). On another note, I was able to get away for a quick roadtrip this weekend-i had the overwhelming urge to hit the open road. Then I discovered what a lame roadtripper I really am. Notice the picture, this is the only picture from our little roadtrip because I am a sorry picture taker-I always forget about the camera, but ryan is looking exceptionally fierce here. We are both really indecisive and couldn't figure out where we should go. We finally made it to Lava Hot Springs-which was great-but then decided to drive home the same night after being indecisive about where to stay. So I guess it wasn't really a roadtrip at all. Friends with roadtripping skills (AMY!!) please save me from my lameness. I need suggestions. All in all it really wasn't lame at all, actually a lot of fun-but still, kinda lame, huh?

1 comment:

Megan Zimmerman said...

I have no idea what the etc. means! ;) and yep, I miss it too! I have become utterly boring since you moved to Utah. I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. No digital camera yet, but I will get pics up soon!