Wednesday, July 30, 2008

it's official

Here's my headshot from the "Big" program. The show is finally open!!! The past few days and nights have been long-including all morning, day and night on Saturday and a 17 hour day on Monday. It turned out great though. Now I'm onto the next show-designing Cinderella, her step sisters, step mother and little red riding hood's grandmother for "Into the Woods." This should be a little less stressful than the last show because it is more or less designed and all fabrics and trims have already been purchased. My weeks of endless days at the thrift store are over. Out with the 80s and onto the big, beautiful 18th century dresses. I'll try to post pics when they are finished. Yea!!!

1 comment:

Ames said...

I am so excited to see you work dance across the stage. I am also glad that you will be a little less busy for a while. When shall we start sewing, going to the temple, and hiking?!?!