Thursday, July 17, 2008

memory game

This is a fun, tag-gy type game! So, play along...Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember riding our bikes or walking to Reams and buying supplies to make our own ice cream. Yummy.
Do you remember how at SOLO camp the year we went to Camp Williams we played on all the obstical courses and team building games? Yeah, there was one with water and we both fell in! Does that mean we are a bad team?

Megan Zimmerman said...

I have to pick just one? ok...remember the fountain of downtown corvallis? and we were the oldest people playing in it? aaahhh, those were the good days...

Megs said...

So a memory of you and me together... Well there are the many memories of pooh head and canasta, or the wonderful cruise. But I just thought of a great memory... And it is the many nights we spent writing our first (and my only) novel called... "Things that make you go hmm??? Thinking of that book brings back many memories. Many of my memories of Utah State include you. Thanks for all the great memories.

Oh I just thought of a few more... So do you remember the random questions we would ask Anthonie and Ray...Fun times!!!

Megan Zimmerman said...

yeah, some of those stories shouldn't be shared...