In order from least favorite to favorite:
5 Favorite Places I have lived:
5. I've only lived in 4 cities
4. Eugene, OR
3. Sandy, UT
2. Logan, UT
1. Corvallis, OR
5 Favorite Snacks:
5. wendy's fries
4. chocolate and peanut butter in any variety of preparations
3. I can eat bread forever and never get full
2. fresh vegetables
1. fresh fruit
5 Favorite Jobs I Have Had:
5. Pretzelmaker in Logan-I worked with some fun people
4. Linn County Juvenile Dept-digitizing all case files since 1980-there is some weird stuff going on out there-yikes
2. College Instructor
1. Cosume Designer
5 Things I Love:
5. good friends
4. sunlight
3. family
2. the gospel
1. being outside enjoying nature
If I had a Million Dollars I Would:
5. by the time I've done 1-4 I'll probably be out of money-a million doesn't go that far
4. donate to good causes especially the arts
3. travel
2. help people get their education
1. buy some land and start a garden and small farm
5 Places I Loved Visiting:
5. Caribbean
4. Colorado and the Rocky Mountains
3. Vancouver, British Columbia
2. London
1. the alps-switzerland, germany & austria
5 People I Love That I Tag:
I love you all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you too! (by the way, I have patterns, now we need to go fabric shopping and get sewing, patterns are a whole new language to me. Is it hard to learn?)
I love that as I look at your list of loves I can say, "Me too!" to so many. Such as Chocolate and Peanut Butter. Yummy!
Post a Comment